The Slovene Association of Transport Sciences (SATS) was established on 10th May 1996. The main idea was to link transportation science and profession. The main mission of the Society turned to be the organization of the annual International Conference on Transport Sciences – ICTS.
The President of the Slovenian Society for Transport Science is assist. prof. Marina Zanne. At the meeting held on 16th February, 2016 other institutions were elected. More…
Annual membership is 20€, and it provides several advantages, namely:
- 10% discount on the fee for any conference organized by SATS,
- access to published ICTS papers,
- the possibility of networking among the members (access to the database of members and their description),
- invitations to guest lectures,
- Information on events (upcoming conferences, exhibitions, round tables…) in the transport sector…
How to become a member?
- fill out and send us a signed application form,
- we will send you a money order information,
- after receiving the payment we will send membership information to access all portal content.
Membership is valid until 31st January of the following year. If membership fee is not paid until 31st January the membership will be canceled.